Hey! How about to do a mind meld? Yep, we don’t have the power of mind control yet but the power of psychology is almost as good! If you know what to do and what to look for, you can get exactly what you want from others.
Say you’re hosting a party and a group of people starts arguing. It’s getting pretty intense. What should you do? Go grab some food for them! Eating has a calming effect, and everyone loves a good snack. They’ll subconsciously start to feel happier and more comfortable. Getting them to eat should break the tension! Interested? Then check out these psychological tricks you can use in everyday life to make it much easier and more exciting for you to reach your goals!
Other videos you might like:
10 Simple Psychological Tricks That Always Work
20+ Psychology Tricks to Read Anyone Like a Book
10 Tricks from a Former FBI Agent to Become 200% Attractive
When you need to get some info 0:23
You’ve got a song stuck in your head, and it’s getting annoying! 0:47
Get someone to agree with you 1:18
When you feel like you’re being watched… 1:37
Stopping an argument 2:03
Win Rock, Paper, Scissors – every time! 2:30
An extra trick when trying to keep eye contact 2:59
How to tell if someone is lying 3:33
Gauging the relationships within your friend group 4:10
How to tell if someone likes you 4:32
If you need help carrying something from someone who doesn’t pitch in 4:57
Showing someone you’re a great listener 5:24
A simple way to tell if someone doesn’t like you 5:45
If you want to forget something unpleasant 6:06
Know whether you’re welcome in a conversation 6:37
How to seem charming and irresistible! 7:05
Are they being genuine with you? 7:29
If you get nervous in social situations, chew gum! 7:53
Make your boss let you off the hook 8:17
Making a memorable impression 8:46
#psychology #PsychologicalTricks #brightside
– If you ask someone a question, and you feel like they’re holding something back or not telling the whole story, keep nice long eye contact with them and stay quiet.
– You’ve got a song stuck in your head, and it’s getting annoying! Think of the END of the song. Your brain will interpret this as, “Okay, the song is over!” and will reset itself.
– Do a lot of nodding while you’re making the point that you want someone to agree with.
– If you feel like someone is watching you, make yourself yawn. Make sure they SEE you do it. After your yawn, look and see if they’re yawning too.
– Someone is probably lying to you if they leave out what are called sensory details. Honest people will include explanations of how something sounded, smelled, looked, or felt like, and these are often the most important parts of the story.
– While people laugh, they tend to look at who they feel they have the closest bond with!
– Whatever your friend or date just said, paraphrase it and say it back to them. It will tell them that you’ve really been listening to them and paying attention!
– We all have moments we’d rather not remember…so all you have to do is replace it with something positive that you DO want to remember ASAP!
– If you approach a group of chatting co-workers or friends and they see you coming, pay attention to their feet. If you’re welcome to join the circle, their torso AND feet will turn toward you.
– When you meet someone for the first time, try to remember their name AND use it in the conversation that follows.
– If you’re talking and the other person is smiling at you, check for crinkles around their eyes. If they’re being fake, there won’t be any.
– Chewing gum makes you look engaged, and it tricks your brain into feeling comfortable.
– It’s been said that people remember the beginning and end of something—a date, an interview, a meeting—the clearest. Try to be interviewed either first or last.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: